Friday, November 6, 2009

Hand-foot-mouth Disease More Condition_symptoms My Brother Is At Home With Hand Foot Mouth Disease.?

My brother is at home with Hand foot mouth disease.? - hand-foot-mouth disease more condition_symptoms

I expect that the doctor, but he says he'll take a few hours for themselves, to be free enough to come to me ??????

What to exist until the doctor do?

My brother has the following symptoms:

Fever () is relatively low
Rash (it hurts when you drink hot water because of the rash in the mouth)
Pain (a little)
Cough
a bit (he said)


I'm not quite sure of the mouth, hand, foot disease are, but THR rashes and ulcers in the red spots and anxiety are very disturbing.

5 comments:

Sehr_Klug 50 said...

Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease is caused by a virus (family ).... Coxsakie can be very annoying, and there for about 1 week stay ... If you stay at home until the final diagnosis of agglutinins your blood is checked. .. The highly contagious through saliva.
If you have small children at home, the situation is even worse ...
You can expect a full week at home until they incectious more ...
(It would be very inconsiderate of him. Come to know, that because of an illness, but contagious Benin)

Just_gon... said...

Jump to:
http://www.webmd.com
and the use of "Symptom Checker"

Just_gon... said...

Jump to:
http://www.webmd.com
and the use of "Symptom Checker"

dizzkat said...

My 2 oldest children are also present when they were young. There was little as a vesicular rash on the hands and feet in his mouth. The doctor gave me an ointment and medicine for the skin color purple sores in the mouth, I do not remember the name now. He said he played in the mud! It is similar to mad cow disease, foot and mouth disease to catch.

I suggest that for pain and perhaps also a reflection of ibuprofen to relieve pain in the mouth. My children are better within a week.

justin said...

This is my sister

Post a Comment