Sunday, November 8, 2009

Extreme Curves Woman Free What Happened To WOMEN WITH CURVES???

What happened to WOMEN WITH CURVES??? - extreme curves woman free

Hello?
I do not want FAT = curves, I mean, a woman who fits
End-to waist-hip!
Whats up with all these models with the hips
or are small and almost as small as your waistline?
Gross Dude! We lost totallly hourglass and
Mutants that appear to create cross-dressing men.

*** No, no, hips, butt ... sometimes not taken
Implants, but that in itself has no female
Body ... Seriously thought, until recently, these
beautiful women, until a few decades ago, with Curves
always wished for thousands of years, which
Fertility and femininity ... these things themselves
represented femininity.
Y'all cigarettes compared to girls.
At least black nor white, which is attractive to men
and female.

Beyonce, Laura Harring, Monica Bellucci
Marilyn Monroe is now a woman!

And none of you all who say they are fat
are gay

1 comments:

TI number 1 fan said...

I agree with you. I am a woman with curves, A **, hips, DD. I was so ashamed of my body because I am getting a 12 and wanted to see how these women wear SKINNY 0 and 4, but I realize I am OK as I do clock.

Post a Comment