Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wound Gel I Took A Shower And Applied Antibacterial Gel On My Wound And It Hurts Even More Now. What's Wrong? I'm Scared?

I took a shower and applied antibacterial gel on my wound and it hurts even more now. What's wrong? I'm scared? - wound gel

Well, I have a lot of work, but I will say that some gels, lotions, etc., can be very irritating to the skin, cuts, open wounds, and can damage healthy tissue. This probably happens. The ingredients in the gel of alcohol (based are violated) is probably your wound. Use enough water to wash and try to put Neosporin ointment on it or something similar. Sometimes it is for open skin to help you feel better.

1 comments:

barbara g said...

Sorry, we do not have enough information, such as type of injury, as you have, how long you've been and where they went to the doctor or not. It is hard to say without more information. But if you are a minor, who must speak with the parents. And if you're seriously interested should consult a doctor if you have not done.

Post a Comment