Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cigna Ppo Dental Requesting For Additional Dental Coverage?

Requesting for additional dental coverage? - cigna ppo dental

I CIGNA PPO and a maximum limit of $ 1,500 Dental - Yes, it stinks. I Need To Get (2) D2740, D6750 and D6240, is clearly the way to the maximum allowed. Has anyone asked their human resources, increase the supply of dental care and how is it done? Or someone has used his business teeth after they took place? The restoration is important, but insurance and human resources are considered cosmetic, but I hate the way my teeth look and it really affects how I am.

Any response would be very grateful. Thank you.

1 comments:

enamel said...

Fight the fight and good luck! Insurance companies have changed since their peak of 1970 ... However, the premiums have increased dramatically and the cost of dental equipment, as everything has gone well. Good Luck

Post a Comment