Monday, February 15, 2010

Bladder Infections From Brazillian Wax Can You Have A Bladder Infection From Being Pregnant?

Can you have a bladder infection from being pregnant? - bladder infections from brazillian wax

I noticed a little blood in the urine, 11/29 and 12 / 2. I saw the doctor yesterday and discovered that I had a bladder infection, so they gave me antibiotics to help.
Do I gotta be pregnant? I am TTC and 8-11DPO. I am afraid I am not pregnant, but it is possible that I am pregnant?

2 comments:

Live. Laugh. Love.™ said...

Had I not get to be pregnant, but there is a greater chance that you get in when you are pregnant.

Vr said...

You do not get bladder infections during pregnancy. The risk of any type of infection increases if you are pregnant, but pregnancy does not cause infection.

Post a Comment